|Checklist|| > For Authors and Reviewers > Checklist
- Copyright transfer form has been signed by all authors.
- Ethics disclosure form has been signed by corresponding author.
- The manuscript shall be written by Microsoft Office Word or HWP processing programs.
- A title page including author details and a manuscript without author details of the original file of the article should be submitted separately.
- The original file of the article should not include the affiliations and names of the authors.
- Standard abbreviations are defined in a key at their first appearance in the manuscript, and are consistent throughout the text.
- Generic names are used for all drugs. Trade names are avoided.
- Normal laboratory values are provided in parentheses when first used.
- Research or project support/funding is noted in cover letter.
- Internal review board approval of study is indicated in cover letter.
- References are accurate, complete and in numerical order as they appear in the text, only the first 3 authors are listed.
- No more than 50 references are cited in review article.
- No more than 55 references are cited in original article.
- No more than 20 references are cited in case report.
- A corresponding author and complete address, telephone number and e-mail address are provided in cover letter.
- Written permission from publishers to reproduce or adapt previously published illustrations or tables is included.
- Informed consent forms for identifiable patient descriptions, photographs and pedigrees are included.